The refurbished Old Benedictines’ Sports Club (well-known as Kotahena Club House) re-opened recently. The refurbished club house is now open to the general membership for get-togethers, office meetings, family reunions, batch parties and other social events. The resident bartender offers local and foreign liquor, along with the signature cocktail ‘Shades of Green’, while the state-ofthe- art cuisine offers both local and overseas dishes. The re-opening coincides with the upcoming 60th Anniversary Celebration of OBSC and the 115th Anniversary Celebration of the OBU of St. Benedict’s College, the first Catholic institution in the Diocese of Ceylon established in 1838. Image shows the religious opening ceremony of the premises.